11 January 2016

2015 in books

signing in to goodreads today, it showed me my year in books -i loved it! (the best part was probably seeing all the covers of the books i'd read, which i wasn't able to see on my kindle!!) they had stats like shortest/longest book, the most popular book on goodreads, the highest/lowest rated, and so forth. some of the books i had forgotten that i had read in 2015, and it was just a nice reminder.. each book brought back different feelings/thoughts..

goodreads is a great website to keep track of my books, and to come across new ones! yay :)

#microblog mondays
 

7 comments:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Love using Goodreads. I didn't hit my yearly goal for number of books read, maybe I will this year?

JustHeather said...

I'm at goodreads, but too lazy to log anything there. :( I have been keeping them on my blog though.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

It makes me wish I had kept up my GoodReads account better. I started keeping my book list on a note on the phone instead of logging into the account.

Mali said...

I love Goodreads too. I met my target - just - and found the year in books interesting, as I'd forgotten some of what I'd read (although I wanted to forget some others). I get a lot of recommendations from my small group of friends there. I know we all have similar likes and dislikes, but we're different enough that the recommendations are interesting.

I log a book immediately I finish reading it - but then read mostly on my iPad, so it's really easy to do.

Parul said...

I love Goodreads as well. Though I do not have a goal there but tracking my reading list excites me a lot :)

internetg33k said...

I've had a Goodreads account for ages, but never did much with it. I'm hoping to change that this year. Thanks for the reminder of why it's such a cool site!

Deathstar said...

I may have to look that up finally for inspiration. Thanks!